Not all lenses are the same and that is why they are differently priced.
- We use high-quality digital lenses which are made and measured specifically for your eyes and your needs.
- Digital lenses utilize cutting-edge digital technology to ensure the most crisp, spot-on optics possible.
- Digital lenses are the best solution to minimize distortion and spherical aberrations seen in cheap lenses which can cause even more eye strain, headaches, and dizziness.
- To fit you properly, we take 4 different measurements because just taking a pupil distance is not enough.
- Progressive lenses made with digital technology are much easier to adapt to as we design theses lenses to meet YOUR EVERYDAY NEEDS.
- Ask us about specialty lenses just for your computer and near needs
- We have a specific lens that helps to relax your eyes when you are using for the cell phone.
Prescription Computer Glasses
- Light is made up of a spectrum of different colors, which correspond to different wavelengths of energy.
- The screens on digital devices have a higher proportion of high energy visible (HEV) blue light.
- The higher the energy, the more it can harm our eyes.
- Blue and violet light from cell phones, hand held devices and computers have the highest energy on the visible light spectrum.
- Prolonged exposure strains and damages our eyes.
- By blocking only these very high energy wavelengths, you can protect your eyes from retinal cell damage, phototoxicity, and disruptions to your sleep cycle while allowing beneficial frequencies of blue light through.
Protect Your Eyes From Blue Light!
- Buy glasses with blue-light blocking lenses
- If possible, limit screen time on your smartphone, tablet, laptop or computer or take breaks
- Every 20 minutes, take a 20-second break and look at something 20 feet away
- Add warm lighting for your home and office to have a lower proportion of blue light
What is Xtend technology and what does it do for patients?
Xtend technology is a revolution in progressive lens design.
- Extends the area of sharp vision within arm’s reach, so patients no longer have to move their heads to find “just the right spot.”
- Xtend technology allows the wearer to see multiple distances through any point in the near and immediate zones of the lens – the area within area’s reach.
Varilux X Series lenses are the result of:
- 5 years of research and development
- 19 wearer studies among thousands of wearers
- 15 new pending patents
Xtend technology is available with the following lens designs:
- Varilux X 4D
- Varilux X Fit
- Varilux X Design
Did you know we can make your glasses into sunglasses?
Every pair of glasses that you choose can be made into a different types of sunglasses to fit your EVERY need.
Using the same high quality digital design lens, let us make a custom sunglasses that fits your exact style and need.
We are dedicated to seeing that every patient gets the best possible care and service they deserve. For more information on prescription lenses, or to schedule an appointment give us a call at (949) 552-4271.